2005 Nissan Frontier... date?

I just turned in my leased 2001 Mazda B4000 and leaning towards the updated Frontier. I've been disappointed with this Mazda and none of the other mid sizes really do anything for me.

I love the Titan but currently can't afford it with a new house and renovations and such.

The early buzz is good on the truck but does anyone know when they are gonna be in the showrooms?

I'm leaving the country for a few weeks and was hoping to see them sometime in October (according to the local Nissan dealership) but they were still unsure about its actual release date.

Reply to
Blowfly

The Titan is one fantastic vehicle. Are you sure you can't afford one of the lower-priced models; they're just around $22k, and you still get the Endurance V8 engine....

Check out

and the Titan forum...

Reply to
Bhuvan