2014 Nissan Juke Nismo RS priced from $26,120*

We'll admit, we're quite excited about the Nissan Juke Nismo RS, . For $26,120, you can get the sharpest, sportiest Juke with 545-horsepower. View the attachments for this post at:

'1472615#271472615

Reply to
MummyChunk

Except the Juke Nismo RS only has 215 bhp (211bhp 4wd).

There is the Juke-R with a GT-R engine that produces 545 bhp. Juke-R sells for about $650,000, they are going to make 21 of them.

Reply to
Peter Hill