89 sentra water temperature switch(raditor fan switch)

The A/C and the radiator fan of my 89 Sentra GA16I engine quit working yesterday but but the a/c fan was still runiing. I tested the radiator fan with 12 V and found the motor is still good..

I am trying to loacte the water temperature switch to see if it is the cause of the problem but could not find it anywhere on the radiator. Can anyone tell me where it is?

If the radiator fan or it switch is not working would it cause the a/c to quit also?

Thanks

Reply to
EC