95 Nissan Altima engine can’t turn over

A couple of weeks ago I put fuel injector cleaner in the gas tank; been running fine until today. I was about a mile or two down the road from my house at a light where I had to stop...when I started to accelerate it was like the car sputtered and didn?t want to run except for in a low gear. I stopped along side the road to check it out and turned off the engine and that was that. It cranks but does not turn over. Could it be the spark plugs, the distributor, or a fuel filter clog? Thanks for any help. :?

Reply to
jafco13

willshak wrote in news:UOGdnTCzgtY9D- _VnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@supernews.com:

a 95 will not have OBD-II. That started in 96.

Reply to
Jim Yanik