altima 93 constant clicking sound from radio dash board while from key in ignition position to normal driving

Hi All,

I have a nissan altima 93 GXE with over 160,000 miles, and last October it hit road bumper. The speedometer stopped working, and a day or two later the car stopped running while driving. I thought the battery was bad, so I bought a new one. Still a day or two later, it stopped running again while driving. Luckily, I charged the old battery, and replaced it. After that, when I put the key in ignition position before starting, I heard the constant clicking sound inside but near the radio dash board. I replaced the melt meter fuse, so alternator is working as well as speedometer, but from key in ignition position to normal driving the constant clicking sound is still happening.

Please advice.

Thanks,

pwjohnshen

Reply to