Engine Code 0440

Hey all,

I have repeatedly been getting Engine Code P0440 (Evap. Emission System Small Leak). I tried changing the gas cap, but it didnt work for too long, so Im thinking its something else. I have to take it in to the dealership tomorrow, so I was wondering if you could help me with other possible causes for this malfunction ? Vent Control Valve ? and how much it should cost cuz I dont want to get robbed :D

1998 Nissan Altima ----- 71.5 K

much thanks Nomad

------------------------------------- We got now, we dont care who got next

Reply to