maintenance help '93 Terrano [pathfinder hardbody pick up] NZ

I'ts about time I changed the oil filter on this diesel TD27T turbo I can see the filter positioned under the left fender above the wheel, can anyone give me a list of steps for replacing. I don't really have to remove a tyre jut to get to this do I?

And the handbrake is not holding anymore on gentle slope, is there an adjuster and hole in the backing plate, and which way does it turn to tighten up [push out the shoes] ? Or is it somehow auto-adjusting?

thanks for any help

Reply to
gbiodiesel