Nissan Pickup: Z24i vs K24

Hi,

I'm looking for an older, circa 1990 Nissan pickup (I originally wanted the diesel, but they're RARE!). I'm looking at some around 1988, with the Z24 engine (throttle-body injected?). Should I pay the extra for a 1990 or later and get the K24 engine that's "truly" injected? Is there a significant difference in efficiency (read fuel economy!), reliability, etc.?

Or am I all wrong?

Lloyd Sumpter

Reply to
Lloyd Sumpter