Nissan takes 2,200 pre-orders for GT-R, exceeding expectations

Nissan today said it has received 2,200 pre-orders for its GT-R. sports car, which goes on sale in Japan in less than three weeks. That's close to Nissan's overall sales target of 2,400 units for all of 2008! Nissan has been taking orders for just under two months.

Read More:

Move over Porsche?

----------------------------------- Nissan NewsHub: Auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs

sjmassey

I like Nissan and the car, but I'll bet 2000 of them are offered on eBay...

Gary