Nissan Xterra's fate hangs in the balance

Nissans's rugged , hardcore SUV may not be around much longer. > > "There are plans to replace it, there are always plans, (but) I am not sure it will happen. I would say in the next six months to a year," Pierre Loing, vice president of product planning for Nissan Americas told Edmunds. Part of the problem, he added, was that the Xterra is a US-only vehicle, which makes it a hard sell in a world where automakers are increasingly depending on global cars.

With gas prices at a all time high , the Xterra isnt a top selling SUV getting only about 16 MPG View the attachments for this post at:

$0861503#240861503

Reply to
MummyChunk