Is this the new 2013 Ford Focus Coupe??? Hope so.

The following pictures are something drawn up by independent designer David Cardoso. His work is amazing and guess what..... Ford is planning to show something like this at this years Frankfurt show
From CS Ford will show a compact-sized sports coupe concept, possibly (but not certainly) based on the platform architecture of the Focus.
the study will not only hint at a future coupe model for the brand, but it will also provide a glimpse into the new design language that we will see in the next generation of Ford models.
In addition to the coupe concept, Ford has already said it will unveil "details of the next Focus performance car" which points at the new Focus ST, and two more production premieres, details of which have not yet been announced. View the attachments for this post at: http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p 5162926#115162926
On Aug 28, 10:00pm, snipped-for-privacy@jlaenterprises-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (JLA) wrote:
http://www.google.ca/search?q=ford+focus+pininfarina&hl=en&rlz=1T4RNRN_enCA413CA414&prmd=ivns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=MVNbTtjwBZP3gAe2guS7DA&ved=0CDcQsAQ&biw=1156&bih=473
In 2005 Ford of Europe was selling Ford Focus Pinanfarina (sp). I was sort of dozing while being driven towards Normandy and when I opened my eyes (briefly) I spotted a sweet looking car! When along side I saw that it was a Focus Pinanfarina, a car that I had never heard of. Essentialy a 2 seater. The metal top can be lowered into the trunk, like the 57-59 Ford hide away hard top.
If that horrible URL above doesn't work, Focus Pinanfarina will get you there!
I still drool when ever I think of that little jewel!