overcab type camper back on Nissan Kingcab 4x4 V6?

I've been looking for a slide-in camper for a small pickup (Nissan Kingcab

4x4 V6) but I can't find a thing. All of them seem to be made for full size trucks only. I know there's just gotta be something, since I've seen those little Toyota motorhomes that are almost a full size rear with a puny little Toyota cab. Obviously, you couldn't go that big with a slide-in, especially on a 4x4, but I don't need to. I really just need bed and sink, and preferably to be able to stand up in it. Anything else is gravy. In fact, if I could get one with a slider window that meets the cab's but with a "boot" too, I wouldn't even mind only having the AC that's blasted back thru the hole to the rear.

Anybody know where to look for such a thing? I've found nothing on the web so far :(

-- _____________________________________________________ For email response, or CC, please email snipped-for-privacy@t-bigfoot.com. Yeah, it's really a real address :)

Reply to
see.my.sig.4.addr