Primera 2005 - Sat Nav problem

I have a 2005 (Oct) Primera.

The Sat nav (apart from being out of date) works OK BUT for one thing:

At some roundabouts, the voice guidance will tell me "Take the FIRST exit" whereas both the map and the the junction diagram tell me I should be taking the SECOND exit - the second exit being the correct exit. This happens at standard roundabouts where all roads are numbered roads - not those with an exit to a supermarket or garden centre etc.

This happens at the same roundabouts every time on my regular routes and seemingly randomly on long drives.

Is this an inbuilt known error or is my unit/disc faulty ?

This is my second Primera and I never had this problem with the previous one.

Nissan UK are totally useless and say "it is performing within the specification" !!!

I know there is a way of getting into the control/adjust of the Sat Nav by pressing a couple of buttons together on the console - anyone know which buttons ?

Terry W.

Reply to
Terry W.