Re: need an exhsaust for 79 datsun 510

i am in despret need of parts for my 79 datsun 510. i have searched every

> were and have only found a few things.i need a complet exhsuast, and body > parts mostly the front fenders.if anyone has any info of were i could get > parts,or if any one has part ther willing to sell. that would be a lot of > help

You brought back memories. I had a '70, '75 and my son a '75. IMO body good parts could be very difficult to find, considering how prone to rust they were. I'd look at the parts suppliers for fiberglass fenders, which I did see once a long time ago.

As for the exhaust system I'd look into adapting components from another more current car. The muffler shops may be helpful here.

Good luck!

Reply to
who