Xterra Grille

What are some of the options to restore the grille on my 2000 Xterra? It has looked pretty shabby for a couple years and it's not getting any better. Any consumer spray paint that matches the bumpers? I know I can get it color matched to the body, but I'm not looking to spend the $.

Reply to
jwlbal

I don't have an Xterra, but I will assume that the grill is plastic. I know that Rustoleum just came out with a primer for plastic. I have used it to prime plastic lawn chairs before repainting. It says that any Rustoleum paint can be used as a topcoat, but that may also mean any other brand of spray paint. I happened to use Rustoleum as the finish coat.

Reply to
Bill Schnakenberg