1993 altima skip

I have a 93 altima, orignal owner with 185k. About 2wks ago the car would start stumbling upon accelleration in low rpm around 1100-2000. But if you floor the gas it clears and gets above the 2500 rpm range. I have changed plugs, wires, cap and rotor button. Changed the fuel filter which I say is not the easyest thing to get the lower clamp on. also there is no check engine light on After all this problem is still there. does any one know what problem is or may be.

Reply to
mkkrs1

Im taking in my 93 altima with the exact same problem & it started aroud the same time you had mentioned your did. Did you ever figure out what the problem was? If I figure it out ill let you know.

Reply to
cryan2

I just got the Altima fixed. It turned out to be the fuel pump was shot. It runs great now.

Reply to
cryan2