1994 Nissan Altima has history of failing 'clean air' emmission test

Any one have a similar scenario, and the solution to get it fixed?

Reply to
Tony

I have a 93 Nissan Altima. Does your engine run rough or do you have a hard start when you start your car? I had to get my Mass Air Flow sensor changed and now my car runs great. The emissions should go down.

Reply to
fberdan