1997 altima shift indicator light problem

My mom's automatic altima has a burnt out shift indicator light (the light under the shift lever console) does anyone have the repair manual for the car or a link, or any suggesstion for how to get in there and replace the bulb? I was hoping I wouldn't have to remove the seats and entire console. I tried to google some information, but came up empty-handed. Thanks for any help you can provide (also, the type of bulb used would be helpful as well)

Josh

Reply to
flash2021