2002 Altima interior vs. 2003

Okay, I've read they spiffed up the interior of the 2003 because they got some comments that the 2002 was a bit cheap. I've been in both and I can't see a heap of the difference. Could someone enlighten me as to what's so different about the 2003 interior?

Also, saw a 2003 on eBay today that had LED controls for the radio and clock (as opposed to LCD, which is what my car has). Does anyone know why the difference?

John

Reply to
John Grabowski

I've read that the interior is cheap as well, but I've never seen anything that said the 2003 was any different from the 2002. The 2004 has just been released. I'm still trying to figure out if they've upgraded it, but I don't think so.

Probably an aftermarket mod. LEDs are all the rage.

Reply to
Cherko