94 crank postion sensor

I have a 94 Gxe. The car will not start. Ive replaced the fuel
pump,filter,dist., dist cap.The only thing that has not replaced is
the crank postion sensor that is located on the block.The local part
house tells me that the sensor is located on the front of the motor.
Ive yet to be able to locate it.If anyone can help meI :? would
greatful!!!
Reply to
triaxle
Not trying to ruin the business for your local car parts store, but have you tried actually diagnosing the problem before throwing parts at it?
Is there spark? Is the fuel coming out of the tank? Is there fuel at the rail? Are the injectors firing?
Reply to
e. meyer

Site Timeline Threads