95 Altima, 3rd bake light comes on when I turn on the headlights

I have a 1995 Nissan ALtima. Recently I had some work done on the vehicle, and the fuel pump was replaced. Since then, my brake lights come on when I turn on the headlights. Also, the cruise control will not work if the lights are on. Is it possible that they crossed a wire when they were working on the fuel pump? THANKS!!

Reply to
Georgia Altima Owner

my car is doing the same thing, have you ever gotten a reply back. Please email on the what routs you took.

Thanks!!!

Reply to
gecco26