Antena mass broke off right at the bottom of the base

I broke off my car's antenna mast in a wash car. I bought the new mast at my Nissan dealer, they charged me C$66 (20% fee if returned) which I considered extremely expensive, anyway, the problem that I have is that there is a piece of mast that is stuck inside the cylinder and I have tried everything to pull it out but nothing has worked, I pulled out the other piece of mast and the plastic cord already. One of the technician at Nissan told me that sometimes is necessary to replace the whole set Antenna-Mast, but the thing is the antenna's motor is working ok. So, if somebody can help giving me any idea I would really appreciate that.

Julian

Reply to
Julian