How to take off the Window panel of 2001 Altima

The regulator for the driver side power window of my 2001 Altima GXE broke down and I was hoping to replace regulator myself, but i have not been able figure out the way to take off the window panel. Web search also did not get me anything. I will appreciate if you somebody could provide some detailed instructions to replace the regulator or is it something 2 technical that I shd just take the car to the service center?

Reply to
dude