Aux input into the stereo on 2006 Altima

Hi,

Does anyone know if the CD deck on 2006 Altima includes aux input?

Thanks.

Reply to
Jay

I'm pretty sure not. I want to hook up my iPod and can't find a good way if I get XM in it from the factory. If you have the bose system and not XM, you can buy a third party adapter and it has two aux inputs that are controlled from the radio.

Reply to
Norman Dallura