2002 Altima stereo question

2002 Altima, standard (not the Bose) stereo system: I'm adding a powered subwoofer and noticed a fuse in the fuse box marked "woofer". This makes me think there might be a factory installed (but used
only on the Bose system) power lead for a sub amp. Before I go ripping the trunk apart looking for it, does anyone know if there's a power lead for a subwoofer somewhere in the trunk? thanks, Tom