CANT FIND HEADLIGHT ADJUSTMENT SCREWS

I OWN A 2001 ALTIMA GXE LIMITED EDITION MY HEADLIGHTS ARE EVEN BUT ARE WAY TOO LOW. WHEN ON HIGH BEAM IT IS WHERE THE LOW BEAM WOULD BE.
THANKS FOR HELP!!!!!!!
I've got the same problem on my 2001 Altima GLE. The headlights are adjusted too low. Does anyone know where the headlight adjustment screws are located?