Changing ATF

Greetings. I have always been a do-it-yourselfer when it comes to car repairs and maintenance. My 2000 Altima GXE is coming up on 30,000 miles and I want to change the ATF. I have 2 questions for the group.

First, does anyone know if Mobil 1 Synthetic ATF is compatible with Nissan Matic D?

Second, I plan on purchasing a Chilton's manual for instructions before I go ahead and do it but would like someones opinion on how easy/hard it was for them to change the ATF themselves.

Your comments are appreciated. Thanks

-Mike

Reply to
Michael Clarke