No spark on 1993 Altima

I am not getting any spark on my 1993 Altima GXE. Swapped good working distributors and coil still no fire. Have verified timing and swapped all he wires. Have the I am getting a code 21 which leads to a ignition signal problem. Nissan service manual states there is a ground circuit failure have verified all wiring with no luck. Has anyone else seen this problem?

JB

Reply to
Jim Bean