Popping sound when clucth is released

Lately I get a strange popping sound every time I release the clutch paddle. Its a very short click that happens around the same position every time I release the clutch. Doesnt seem to be affecting the performance of the clutch. Any idea what it might be?

Reply to
Raj

Not really any one thing. Several things, all of them requiring a tech to repair, (unless you have a wire or something catching the pedal that you can see)(or your clutch fluid is low and causing it). Since its in your brake system I would get it looked at ASAP, before something goes more wrong with your brakes.

Reply to
Papa Ray