Suspension Help - '93 Altima

Hi,

I'm an automobile novice but I really like my 93 Altima and would just assume keep it rather than buy a new car. The problem is that the suspension is really bad. I've bought new tires and replaced the struts, mounts, etc... and it still isn't better and I don't know where to go from here.

I did notice that, when they replaced the struts they didn't replace the coil spring but I don't see any breaks in it.

Can anyone tell me where I should look? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Reply to
TomC22