Tail Lights color for a black 2005 3.5SE?

I recently upgraded the grill on my black 2005 Altima ... and now I'm interested in darkening my tail lights. Does anyone have an opinion on what looks better than the basic clear style?

These are apparently the best out there... smoke? black? carbon?

?makeid=19&modelid=297&year=2005&partid=233 Thanks Russell Clayton Houston, TX

Reply to
RTClayton

?makeid=19&modelid=297&year=2005&partid=233>

either of the top two. The bottom ones aren't that much different than factory.

Reply to
Alan