Tail Lights not working on my FORD TELSTAR 1990 GL-X

I have a 1990 FORD TELSTAR GL-X and the tail lights have stopped working, Have checked fuses and all bulbs and they are fine .. Brake lights, Indicator lights, Front lights etc all work .. its just the tail lights, can anyone save me a trip to the AUTO SPARKY ...

Reply to
Carolyn

I have also encountered the same problem. Any advice on how to fix it?

Reply to
Eugene