Can anyone help me?

firstly i must say how brilliant it is that there are others in the world who respect nissans for what they are... a damned good car!!!

anyway this may sound like a bit of a daft question but does anyone know where i can get like an engine layout diagram for a 95/96 nissan maxima qx

2.0 v6 with the S trim? (hey we all gotta learn somehow!!!) any help on this would be wonderfull.

thanks

mike

Reply to
mike

You are probably looking for the Nissan factory service manual. My guess would be that the engine in your car goes by the designation VQ20DE.

Hope this helps.

CD

Reply to
Codifus