First Battery Lights, then Brake Lights Flashes,

Hi,

for about 2 months now, my battery light flashes occassionally, most noticeable after a rain or light drizzle. Now, the handbrake light is doing the same.

I have installed a new battery in the car, and had the alternator checked - the mechanic says the altenator does not need replacement, though I mentioned those lights, i understand, are indicative of bad alternator..

any thoughts...

thanks - Noela

Reply to
Noela