problems with bose system?

I have a 01 max with the bose system in it. I've had no real problems with it except that my front right tweeter is starting to sound like ass. no definition on the highs, lots of rumbling from it, (don't knwo hwo else to describe it) anyone experiance problems with these speakers? the car only has 16k on it so I imagine it would be covered under warrenty. should I just go to a nissan dealer? thanks

-Slick Nick

Reply to
habibe99

Run, don't walk, to the dealer for the warranty repair.

New to the Nissan niche, but I already know that Bose systems are notorious for bad amplifiers and head unit problems.

Reply to
C.J.