Satellite & GPS system for 2005 Nissan Maxima

I'm wanting to replace my existing car audio system with the latest CD, DVD, Satellite & GPS system. Could someone make suggestions for best make & model to fit within my dash? Also, will any of these systems support the steering wheel controls (ie., volume, CD song advance & radio preset change)?

Reply to
SCT Technology