stumbling....

Hi guys, nice group here. I have a 1989 Maxima 3L That suddenly developed a stumbling problem at takeoff. Hesitates and bucks until about 40 mph. Then its perfect. (to 120mph) Also, idles perfect. Just replaced tps today, cause it was 10$ at the wreckers. I figure its my mas, but am unsure. They want 125$ for one at the scrapyard... Any clues? Thanx!

Reply to
reall

Sounds like a good guess to me.

Reply to