106 direstraits!! Please help

I have an R reg peugeot 106, XR. 27k Im clueless where cars are concerned so will describe the problem best as i can..

Ive noticed that when the i am stationary with 5the engine running, or moving in gears 1 or 2 the car starts to shake erratically, and often cuts out. It starts agin immediately, and is also fine when doing say 30 miles or higher. Ive had the spark plugs and HT leads changed, and it spent 2 hours in a garage yesterday..who said they coould not find fault with it! Ive booked it in to a peugeot garage now, to be 'tuned'.

Any advice would be greatly apreciated.

Reply to
gingerboris

I am not familiar with the model but the symptoms sound like there may be an engine mounting problem.

Reply to
Buccaneer

: > Ive noticed that when the i am stationary with 5the engine running, or : > moving in gears 1 or 2 the car starts to shake erratically, and often cuts : > out. It starts agin immediately, and is also fine when doing say 30 miles : > or higher. : > Ive had the spark plugs and HT leads changed, and it spent 2 hours in a : > garage yesterday..who said they coould not find fault with it! Ive booked : > it in to a peugeot garage now, to be 'tuned'. : >

: > Any advice would be greatly apreciated. : >

: I am not familiar with the model but the symptoms sound like there may : be an engine mounting problem.

coil pack

Reply to
Mindwipe