106 new instrument panel and oil level sensor

I need more information Jaeger gauge/instrument panel.

That instrument panel is on Peogeot 106, year 1992 whit TU3(kdy) motor+ Bosch Monopoint.

Why i need information?

I restore that old car - 106 xn , and it's orginal instriment panel is bad. Now i find another instrument panel, it is Peogeot 106 year 1994 - TU2 motor.

That new instrument panel is some gauge more,

-engine oil level and temperature gauge

-tachometer

-motor water temperetature gauge

and i want put it also working, (all another gauge work fine whit orginal wires) but my car don't have right wires to that instrument panel.

Now i ask, can i find somewhere that instrument panel diagram/scheme what tell me what wires connect to what place? I means wires places/connector on instrument panel topside, place where car wires connect.

Instrument panel is number Jaeger 0902 250 0095.

Reply to
Ilkka Maatta