1989 Peugeot 505S 2.2L FI being parted out on Ebay

Hello, I am in the process of listing as many good parts as I can find on a

1989 Peugeot 505S with the 2.2 fuel injected motor and the ZF automatic transmission. The transmission was rebuilt completely, to the tune of $2000, last year when the car had 81,750 miles on it. It now has 83,326 miles on it. The transmission and engine will be sold on Ebay along with lots of others. I have 41 items listed there now and am still dismantling the car as we speak. You can find my listings under the seller name of: ipullandyousave or just go to:

I know how hard these cars are to find parts for so I hope you can locate the parts you need in my listings. I am starting all of the auctions off pretty low with no reserves. I need to make a fair profit but I do not need to make a killing. We should both end up very happy and satisfied. Most of my parts sell for 80 - 90% off the list price for a new part. If you have any questions you can find my email address and phone number listed in each of the auctions. Thanks!

Best Regards, Jerry Housh Williston, Florida

Reply to
driltech inc