205 xs broken gearbox

Hi, I have a broken xs (tu3s) 90' gearbox with no point of repaire so i'm looking for the same gearbox of another model of 205 or can someone give me a link to the tu engine gearbox ratios. Thanks

Reply to
os-kast002

The TU3S has a unique short ratio box as far as I'm aware. Other TU boxes will probably fit but you'll lose some of the benefit in terms of acceleration and responsiveness. Look for a XS/GT in your local scrapyards. If you're down south I'm pretty sure I saw an XS in Silverlake (near Southampton) last weekend.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Hi Carl I'm from Croatia and i have trouble finding XS or Citroen AX GT gearbox so i'm forced to find some other TU gearbox but would like to keep short ratio so a link to gearbox ratios would help cause i'm googling for last few days with no result. Cheers

Reply to
os-kast002