Tyres for Peugeot 307

Hi there, my car is now 45.000 Kms with the original Dunlop SP Sport 2000 tyres and I am know thinking of replacing them since the tyres are close to the legal limit!

I was thinking on replacing them with Michelin Pilot Exalto 2 but I am open to suggestions and would be very pleased to hear reviews of anybody using any tires that I may use in my Peugeot 307

The tyre size is 205/55R16 V and I am thinking in the following models:

Michelin Pilot Exalto 2 Pirelli PZero Nero Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 Bridgestone Potenza S-03 Pole Position Dunlop SP Sport Maxx Continental ContiSport Contact 2 Continental ContiExtreme Contact 2

Please send and opinions, reviews and experiences with those tyres!

Thanks in advance

Diogo

Reply to
Diogo Mahamad

Hi,

My 307 came fitted with Bridgestone Turenza 15inch. I have done nearly

35000km on them and they still look brand new, both front and back!

So I would definitely go for the Bridgestones.

In my experience stay away from Dunlop as they are not stable. Continentals stick very very well to the road but because they are soft rubber they don't last long........

Matt

Reply to
Matthew

Here is my experience, I'm using 205/50 R17 tyres for my 307 XSi BS S03 extremely good in dry condition and good in wet road, after 20000km it will become much noisy

Eagle F1 using 215/45 R17 very good in dry and wet condition, not sure while it is tear as just replaced it for a while.

Hope it helps Eddy

Continentals

Reply to
Eddy Chan