206 Radio

Just bought a 2001 206. it has a radio cassette player,(Blankpukt)Cd changer (Clarion)and controls on a steering stalk.

Anyone know if it's possible to change the radio to one with an MP3 player, and still retain the controls on the stalk and the display head?

Reply to
smiffy

You'll probably find you need to buy an adapter to interface between the head unit and the wiring. I did this for my 406 using a Sony stereo. Cost about £40, can't remember where from but it was a supplier recommended on here, so doubtless someone with a clue will be along shortly to tell you. Well worth doing, saves faffing around and taking hands off the wheel to reach over to the unit.

Ainslie

Reply to
Gingerpose

try

they should be able to help you. I have nothing to do with this company by the way, but I have used them and found the service to be very good, they also sent me a very nice pen :o)

GGJ

Reply to
Gary G Jones