306 DTurbo Radiator

Had the radiator replaced only around a month ago and i had to drain the system to add anti freeze which wasnt done at the time.

I found a white plug at the top right of the radiator which un screws to let water out. My question is should this be a metal one ? Is the plastic one only a packaging thing ?

Thanks

Mark

Reply to
Mark

a lot of car parts are plastic now from caps to inlet manafolds due to production cost your cap should be fine .unless you can see any damage to it

Reply to
blackknight