307 diesel radiator cooler fan relay location?

Hi, Anybody know which relay this is. I think I need to change it as the fan stays on even when the car is off. There are about 5 relays that I can see related to the radiator but I am not sure which one it is that needs changing. Cheers Lenny

Reply to
Lenny

Why don't you pull each one out until the fan turns off?

Reply to
tricky4000