307 Mileage Discrepancies

Have just taken ownership of a 307s Diesel 90 BHP last week (Jan

2004), brand new, the car had 154 miles on it and I have done about 170 miles since taking ownership.

The mileometer is displaying 360 miles gone.

I have read the group and said that something was due out in Jan 2004 to fix this problem. Has anybody any advice or information of what to do to get this problem fixed.

Reply to
TONY

New car with 154 miles on it, Is that usual? My '04 307 only had 12 on the clock!

As for the discrepancy problem, our fleet manager visited Pug France last week to check out the new 407 and asked one of the directors about this, and he rather embarrassingly admitted that as of yet there is no fix. He said that the Odometer is recording in km's but the maths doesn't work.

Mine seems to be adding around 50 miles for every 400 *true* miles.

Nick.

Reply to
Nick (UK)