307 wheel nut torques? 9 da.Nm

according to the manual it says the 15" Apollo alloys wheels are 9 da.Nm but my torque wrench only does foot pound uk i've tried to do some conversion with online torque converters but it's only coming out at 66 lbs foot pound? but reading a few sites most wheels should be 75lbs min? can anyone tell me the exact torques setting for 307 alloys in foot pound?

Reply to
Ady