Removing 306 Radio

Hiya

I have purchased a nice Mp3 player for my 306 but am struggling getting my old radio out!!!!

Can anyone tell me how????

Thanks in advance

Stuart

Reply to
sjc1919

Hi Stuart

You need 2 flat pieces of metal search google for peugeot 306 stereo removal tools, if you look at the bottom of the radio above the blower and heater controlss you'll see the two slight dipsinsert the tools about there,

I had major problems getting my stereo out too a mate helped me

Reply to
AMW