405 GLD Vacuum pump

Can anyone help please?

I am having problems with the vacuum pump for the braking system. The diaphram keeps breaking up after quite a short time and with very little vacuum the braking is less efficient. I have already changed the diaphram three times and at almost £40 a time is no joke.

Has anyone else had similar problems, how did they deal with it, and can the diaphram be obtained cheaper? Are there any special techniques to ensure it is filled correctly?

many thanks

Reply to
Mike A