[406] need help on aligning headlights beam

Hi everyone!

I have to adjust my beams alignment, for I have changed bulbs with new ones, and I had different beam heights..

On this picture:

can see the screw used to move up/down the beam but I erroneusly moved THIS screw before
it seems to have no effect on beam alignment.Looking carefully at that, it's a plastic screw that seems to fasten the lamp to the car frame, so I shouldn't have ruined anything... Please let me know, thank you very much!

Reply to
NiCkO

now that you have messed with it it needs to go on a beam setter go to your nearest mot station and ask them to adjust them

Reply to
Mindwipe